Here are a few of the thoughts rolling around in my head lately...
- Sometimes all it takes to get motivated is to START.
- Triple A pays for itself.
- You never, ever stop being a mother. Ever.
- While I can easily get depressed thinking about the state of our culture, so many people inspire me.
- Growing old is not easy. For anyone.
- The Promised Land is not a place. It's a relationship God wants to have with me - 100% yielded.
- Getting there involves coming to some places where I have to give up in order to go on.
- It's worth every surrender.
- Fred Meyer garden center: geranium starts @ 60¢ each! I bought 'a few.' Tiny now but will fill a garden spot or bunch of pots!
- Did you know that to type the symbol for 'cents' on a PC you hit 'Num Lock' 'Alt' and '0162?' How weird is that?
- I really dislike worrying. It makes me feel awful. Why do I do it?
- I got a hand-written card in the mail yesterday and I LOVED it! (Thanks Lori!) It just feels different than typed words - way better, I think because I picture the person taking the time to share with me. Vow to write more using a pen and paper.
- Sometimes I realize I've been driving for miles and can't remember seeing anything around me. Beware of a woman in a purple van - just FYI.
- Giving something to someone who needs it beats getting something any day. I've been the receiver more often than the giver but I'm learning!
- There's always more to do.
- The fear of human opinion disables - trusting in God protects you from that.
Prov. 29:25 The Message