Thursday, August 26, 2010

M.I.A.

Life around here has taken priority over blogging and I still don't quite have my head above water.  I promise to get on here again soon!

In the meantime, here is what I'm not doing:
  • previewing a dvd for bible study
  • calling all the women in my small group
  • ordering my girls' textbooks
    (WHY doesn't someone do something about the cost of textbooks?  Even used!)
  • staking my overgrown tomatoes
  • enjoying cut flowers from the yard
  • going for a walk every evening
  • memorizing the chunk of scripture I've been meaning to memorize
  • calling a dear friend who wrote a hand-written note to me
  • finishing The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency
There.  I hope I've made you feel better about yourself!

I'll end with a pic of my youngest taken this summer at Brightwood Ranch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...