Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sharing

Because I have absolutely nothing else to share with you today, I thought I'd share some of the latest new-to-me blogs I've stumbled upon lately.

I love this blog name because I said this so often myself back in the day.  At the top of the blog it has the words 'Thrifting,' 'Crafts' and 'Recipes' so I knew I'd like it!

I just love Traci's heart - and her DIY decorating style!

Very fun blog!

Sarah Mae has written a free down-loadable e-book called Core Lies about how we get wounded and then tend to believe lies about ourselves and our circumstances.  Really good.


I always love finding food blogs.  Too bad I don't make the recipes very often.  Do you keep all of your favorite blogs in your 'favorites' by category?   These bloggers have beautiful blogs with lots of photos and helpful directions and they're all in my recipe/cooking folder:


There are more but you can find great blogs by doing what I do... click on the favorites of the blogs you like!

I'll end with a pic of our easter centerpiece - I love Gerbera daisies, don't you?  And live plants make the best centerpieces because you can plant them afterwards!



I always lean toward 'hot' colors and these were perfect.  Until a large beetle crawled out from where he was hiding in the leaves and freaked my sister-in-law out.  I pretended like I never get freaked out by bugs and calmly carried the whole basket outside and flicked that beetle across the backyard.  GROSS! 

Easter brunch was so much fun.  Everybody was home except my Amy and it wasn't the same without her. 

I tried Paula Deen's Baked French Toast but because I'm convinced I had too much in my little oven, it came out less than perfect.  Thankfully, there was plenty of everything else!

I'm off to Washington tomorrow for our International Adoption Training weekend. 

1 comment:

Teresa said...

It is so fun finding new blogs, isn't it? It's also easy to spend hours and hours and hours reading all those wonderful new finds!
I love your Gerberas. They are one of my very favorites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...