Thursday, June 2, 2011

I turned the heat on

Yes, it's true.  I had to turn the heat on in my car yesterday morning - the first day of June. 

I know, it got up to 64° later in the day but still.

One year ago today, I wrote a post titled Juneuary.  Imagine that!



@Meadowbrook Farm
You must go and see Teresa's greenhouse. 
This is a dream to me - like something Martha would have!

@(in)courage
I never want to admit this is true about me but it is. 

@Real Simple
Here's a good way to waste spend
a few hours minutes on the internet.
Actually this would be so fun to do with a group of girlfriends!

@The Onion
There really are people who don't.

@Chatting at the Sky
Emily is with a group of bloggers on a Compassion International trip to the Philippines.  Her post is so well-written and achingly conveys all of the emotions that would overwhelm you in a place like this. 


And for the educational portion of my post...

In case you're like me and have trouble telling the difference between Great Britain, the British Isles and the United Kingdom, enjoy this quick little lesson...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...