Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Fall walk… and I’m off to the desert?

Crisp, clear days around here lately mean beautiful walking weather. 

6

8

5

The leaves haven’t quite reached their peak colors but it’s getting close!

4



3


9

New color on the front step…

2

So the question is, why would I be heading to the Arizona desert at the most beautiful time in the Northwest?

desert1

Instead of this?

10

desert

Instead of this?



I know – the desert has its own unique beauty.
It’s a dry heat, right?  (97 dry degrees in Phoenix today)
But I get to go to a conference to be with 700 people who love adoption and are passionate about caring for orphans: Together for Adoption.  It will be amazing, I know.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...