Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pumpkin Goodness


HAPPY OCTOBER!!

I tell you, there is so much good pumpkin stuff out there in blogland right now, it’s almost overwhelming.  Here are a few recipes I haven’t tried (yet) but I thought you might like a link to.  A really good blogger probably wouldn’t post something she hadn’t tried herself.  But I’m not a really good blogger so no worries!  Besides, I can just tell these are delicious from the pictures, can’t you?  Let me know if you try them!





Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Squares
@Martha Stewart.com


Pumpkin Sheet Cake
@Tales From The Coop Keeper



Pumpkin Pie Coffee Cake
@Food For My Family



I’m laughing while I’m typing in these recipe titles.  All we need is to somehow combine these to include every possible yummy ingredient into one perfect fall dessert:

Chocolate Cream Cheese Pumpkin M&M Caramel Pecan Brown Sugar Coffee Snicker Bar Delights!

Who wants to try their hand at creating that one??

And here are two more links – non-pumpkin links – that I loved.  The first is just so funny and the second so touching.  I love these two bloggers – Antique Mommy and Beneath My Heart (that’s what I call them). 

and

Dear Mom {I Miss You}
@Beneath My Heart

Off to a soccer game!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...