Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Surfing For You

baring tree

I’m going to share some stuff found on the www today – because I know you count on me to do your web surfing for you.

How To Answer Your Child’s Faith Questions
@Focus On The Family
Your children will face those who say that Jesus never really lived or that He wasn't really God. You can help prepare them for this by making sure their faith in Him is solidly grounded.

How Times Have Changed. Or Have They?
@Add A Pinch
From those {ahem} many years ago of the days we waited anxiously for that one special cartoon to come on our wooden-encased television with silver rabbit ears to the days of instant gratification of pulling the DVD off the shelf any time of the year to watch as much and as often as we choose.

How To Talk To Your Husband About P*rn
@We Are THAT Family
Not a week goes by since writing our He Said She Said Series that I don’t receive an email from a broken wife telling me about her broken husband and their broken marriage. She shares details of how she caught him looking at images on the computer, of how she doesn’t know what to do, how to help him, where to go from here…

Maybe the best way to get over yourself…
@The Gypsy Mama
I like sleep. I like spending hours reading books, alone, in perfect quiet, in a pool of sunlight on a late fall afternoon.  I like a clean and tidy house. I like to eat food while it is still hot. I like clean clothes. I like to brush and style my hair in more than 2 minute increments… I didn’t realize these things about myself until I had kids. 

God DOES give us more than we can handle
@Finding The Beauty
We cannot take this verse (1 Cor 10:13) out of context and make it imply what we want. And you don't want to do that, you know why? Because if God didn't give us circumstances that were more than we could handle
we wouldn't need Jesus.

.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...