Monday, February 27, 2012

In no particular order



I’m thankful for

…bright sun and blue sky – a reason to wash the car
…sleeping through the night
…Ephesians
…international calling cards
…the older women in my life
…bleach diluted with water to kill moss
…my daughters who never cease to delight me and make me smile
…the online library search and reserve system
…good neighbors
…the young women I know
…blank books
…the Spirit alive in me – how amazing is that??
…pink lady apples

I’m looking forward to

…Friday
…turning the page to a new month
…a heavenly body (you know – in heaven)
…seeing The Iron Lady (have you seen Hugo?  It was wonderful!)
…snow tomorrow? ½” maybe
…heaven (I didn’t used to but now I really am)
…understanding a few things that are now mysteries to me (see above)
...(are you detecting a theme developing here?)
...Friday!
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...