Thursday, April 12, 2012

It’s a smörgåsbord!



It would be nice of me to categorize the links I share – you know,
Funny, Inspiring, Bizarre, Helpful…



But today you get the whole box of crayons! In no particular order.


April tulips



@The Power of Moms
There’s this crazy phenomenon going on right now. Good, devoted mothers get on Pint*rest… and blogs… and Facebook… and Twitter… and then they flip through parenting magazines and TV channels (full of advertisements and media hype)… and they’re convinced they’re not enough.



@The Guardian
What would your biggest regret be if this was your last day of life?
I think about this kind of thing more than I ever thought I would.  Now - to live intentionally!



@maddieonthings
This is… a coonhound placed on a whole variety of things and photographed. She appears cooperative but not always happy. 



@Chiselseason.com
One of the biggest keys to a strong and grace-filled relationship with Jesus is constantly swimming in all the privileges we have in Christ. We must remind ourselves of these truths daily, before even getting out of bed. Because, what usually happens is within seconds of me waking up I have a ton of voices, thoughts, and lies telling me who I am. Why shouldn’t I let the Word of God tell me who I am over all those other things that are not true?
Did you print this? – I did.



@obtampons
I don’t know what to say about this except it is so cool – you have to try it! I have no idea what it means or how they do it. (Be sure to wait patiently for it to load once you enter your name.) 



Dear Picnik,
I have used you faithfully for many years for free online photo editing and I am in mourning that you are closing this month. But I do thank you for the suggesting PicMonkey and I think I am in love.

.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...