Friday, June 22, 2012

Framboise: Je t'aime

Such a lovely fruit!


I cannot get over that these raspberries came from our yard.  Makes me a little bit giddy!  Especially since I just knew we’d lost our bushes to a horrible fungus.  Last year we had two berries.  This year it looks like, while we won’t have enough to make jam (for that I’ll have to go to a berry farm), we’ll have lots to enjoy for desserts, on cereal and just popping-into-your-mouth goodness.  Come over and have some with us!



Here are some recipes I’d like to try:






Raspberry Bars
@The Way The Cookie Crumbles



Two Ingredient Cobbler
@Tasty Kitchen
(almond meal??)






Raspberry Brownie Anglaise
@Tasty Kitchen
(fancy name – easy dessert!)


Raspberry Lemon Muffins
@Cooking on Clover Lane


Raspberry Lemonade Bars
@Annie’s Eats


Is your mouth watering?  Mine is.  Probably a good idea for me to stick to eating them straight off the bush!
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...