Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mexican UFOs, U-Pick Berries and ½’s


So what are you up to this Father’s Day weekend?
Can you guess what I am doing?


What?  Don’t you cool your angel food cakes upside down on taco sauce bottles?


These are from our very own garden!  I can’t take any credit for them but they sure make me happy.  They are SO sweet and they’ll taste SO good on that angel food cake!


A friend of Jeff’s has a landscaping business and he had a couple ½ flats of ½ dead impatiens that he was going to throw away.  Guess who planted them under one of our trees last night?  Not only is he a great dad but he is trustworthy, loving and serves others (including and maybe especially me) all the time.


With a little Miracle Gro, these will transform into a blanket of pink!  If the slugs don’t win.


It’s unexpectedly warm here in Oregon today – the forecast was 79°.  While most of you thrive in these temps, I tend to wilt.  But I’m not complaining (out loud).


Happy Father’s Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...