Saturday, August 25, 2012

Links I Liked

beach


A Hopeful Heart
@sweetwater
”Sometimes it feels good to say no just so that you can say yes to something else.”

Would You Move Here?
@apartmenttherapy
”We all have our particular tastes and unique preferences, but when it comes down to it, most of our homes are pretty similar. Whether it's an apartment or a house, it probably has four walls and a sturdy foundation. But if that sort of conventionality bores you, there are plenty of other options…”

How To Really Live
@A Holy Experience
”There are a thousand ways to be lukewarm and there’s a reason I know that. I’ve been apathetic about grace  and casual about Christ and you can lose your First Love faster than you can lose the 100 meter dash.”

Posts I Don’t Want To Write
@The Delighted Life
”There seem to be more people who are calling for a ‘balanced’ perspective on the issues than those who are willing to stand by the radical and sometimes uncomfortable Word of God.”
 
I Kissed My Date Goodnight
@ruthrutherford
”The question always on my mind
Where is my dear soul mate?
Why did that pilot that I liked

Not want a second date?
The lawyer who once took me out
Successful, kind was he
No sparks, no click, nothing concrete
Wonder, what’s wrong with me?
That time I met the cutest guy
His eyes blue as the sea
Only to learn he would assist
My colonoscopy.”


The Pinterest Effect
@Ha Has for Hoo Has
No matter how many pins you’ve seen, you remain in awe that you now hold the key to so much life change and possess such a wealth of knowledge. You feel inspired to purchase & create…and so does everyone else.  This mutual inspiration has caused a ripple effect in the economy that is changing lives for the better…
…AND for the worse (cue daunting music).

.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...