Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cinnamon Leaf Crisps {a re-post}

I'm making these today for my small group bible study girls who are coming over for a taco salad bar and our first meeting for our Fall bible study.  


Leaf Crisps ~ Have A Cup With Me


I was looking for a super easy treat to make with kids that would also count as a fall craft ~ something I could do with my two goofy nieces who love to ‘cook’ and ‘make stuff’ when they come over.  Bonus:  I had everything I needed in my kitchen!

All you need is flour tortillas, butter, cinnamon-sugar and some metal cookie-cutters.  Cut the shapes using the sharp edge of the cookie cutters, brush them with melted butter and dip in a bowl of cinnamon-sugar…

PicMonkey Collage

Bake for about 5 minutes in a 400° oven and…  yum!


fall4


____________________________________________

Fall Leaf Cinnamon Crisps
Printable recipe here


leaf cookie cutters (metal works best)
flour tortillas
cinnamon/sugar mix:  1 tsp cinnamon & 2 Tbl sugar
6 Tbl melted butter

Preheat oven to 400°.  Cut leaf shapes out of tortillas.  Brush w/butter and dip in cinnamon/sugar.  Lay on cookie sheet.  Bake 4-6 min. until crisp!

.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...