Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Links I Liked


martha-stewart-holding-cookie-tray-1210-s3-medium_new
source
In Which I Break Up With Martha Stewart
@WhimsySmitten.com
Talk about guilt and pressure and unrealistic expectations!


Between Seasons
@seasonsweekend.com
On embracing where God has you


From Overpowered to Empowered
@LysaTerKeurst.com
About chaos inside you


Five Simple Steps for Choosing Your Kids over Your Phone
@thehappyfamilymovement.com
I couldn’t resist including this one – includes a tutorial to
make Ned the iPhone Monster!


And then, just to be confusing:
10 Tips for Taking Better Photos with Your Smartphone
@popphoto.com
Do I have one yet?  No.


20 Pillowtalk Questions for You and Your Child
@imom.com
I don’t have a child that I tuck into bed any more but if you do, here are some really good conversation starters. 
These would also work for dinnertime!
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...