Sunday, November 25, 2012

Wonderful Week

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving week, beginning on Tuesday night when our youngest arrived and ending late this afternoon when she drove off in our Jeep because her trunk wouldn’t close.

In between, there was lots of coming and going, eating and talking, football and board games, shopping and Wii-playing, barking and laughing, coffee and cocoa.

I love when my kids are home! 

Yesterday we all piled in cars to cut down our Christmas tree.  Because I am exhausted, these pics (most taken by Lindsey) will tell the story!












I need to get Thanksgiving down and Christmas up ASAP because I have a dinner here on Wednesday night and right now the table is covered with pumpkin candles, fall wreaths and acorns. 



.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...