Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Links I Liked


hydrangea1
Stoogecraft
@sethgodin
…the challenge all three Stooges face is that they do whatever
comes into their minds, immediately.

Good comparison!


To Moms of One or Two Children
@shortstopblog
I have five children, and judging by the look on the tired and weary faces that pose the question "How do you do it?" that number seems simply impossible.
I love this post for lots of reasons but especially #3.


Raising Christian Kids in an Ungodly World
@weareTHATfamily
I know my good kids can be bad and the bad world can be good. But we can’t assume our Christian kids can survive this ungodly world just because we take them to church on Sundays and have 11 Bibles in our home.
This is THE hardest job you’ll ever have.  Kristen offers some excellent help.


Now on the Red Carpet: Kevin Palau
@redletterchristians
Read about some pretty encouraging things that the body of Christ is doing in Portland, OR!  See, everybody here isn't weird.


Pink
@meadowbrookblog
Do you like guessing games?  Personally, I hate them.  Unless the clues are super easy.
Every woman needs to read this.

And then I laughed at this:
Impossibly, Nearly Unforgivably Random.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...