Saturday, January 31, 2015

Confession: I love coffee


Oh yes I do. 

I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee waiting for me in the kitchen when I get up. 

I love an iced latte in the afternoon as a pause from time at the computer.

I love a hot macchiato in a tiny cup in Ethiopia.

I love coffee shops, coffee-flavored ice cream, coffee beans and coffee breaks.  I even love a scoop of instant espresso powder in my hot cocoa.  Try it - you'll like it!

We grind our own beans and while it’s a bit of a hassle and sometimes a mess, it means we have fresh-tasting coffee.  Yes, we are coffee snobs.

And I’m always on the look-out for a great coffee mug.  























Brewing coffee in our Cuisinart coffee maker is great but it’s not the only way to enjoy good coffee.  A French press makes wonderfully strong and smooth coffee if you use a good roast.




Of course summer is the perfect time to enjoy iced coffee and The Pioneer Woman has a great recipe for the perfect iced brew…




And who wouldn’t love her take on a mocha frappuccino?


Homemade Frappuccino



Won't you have a cup with me?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...