Thursday, March 26, 2015

Phone photos

I would like to be one of those people who take pictures with their phone and have them be so stunningly incredible that others marvel.  Sadly, many of my pics come out blurry.

I need a class.

Thankfully I’m married to a photographer extraordinaire who supplies me with great pictures for our family and for the blog.  Today, however, you get these… 















My photographer extraordinaire husband is also extremely thoughtful.  Some months ago he suggested we try a new coffee place every Sunday.  I don’t have to tell you how much I loved this idea or how much it meant to me that he initiated it.  LOVED it.  I snapped this pic at a little neighborhood place we found called Maplewood Coffee. 
These are hot lattes served in tall glass cups.  If you’re like me, you’re wondering how we could hold them but the glass was thick enough that it was no prob.  And it made for a beautiful presentation, no?



My ‘sisters’ and I went to a Living Proof Live event in Seattle last month and had some truly wonderful seats.



Then we met up with two of our daughters!  We used to spend part of our girl weekends (Jubilees) buying little toys to bring back to our kids.  Now we meet them for coffee and they tell us about things like medical school and boyfriends. 



Here is someone taking some time in the morning to read her bible storybook.



I have coffee and a bagel regularly with my mom’s best friend Erna.  She is a delight!  We always talk about my mom – something I love to do but don’t often get to because she is one of a few people who knew her so well. 
Just before I snapped this she asked me "Are we taking a self-ee?"
And as a bonus, she always brings me her amazing fried rice. 


Sunny flowers given to me by a friend… thank you Janet!  These have lasted for two weeks and remind me why it’s important to keep fresh flowers in the house. 
They make you happy!



Jeff just had a birthday and we got away to our favorite cabin last weekend.  It rained most of the time but when the sun came out, it was glorious as usual!  Peace.  Quiet.  Books.  Good food.  So wonderful.

Before and after we met friends for coffee but true to my usual self, I didn’t take any pictures.  Sigh.

They would have been blurry anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...