Today you get to have a quiet time with me!
Abraham faced the reality of what he could see and understand - in the natural, this was an impossible situation. I've got one of those too.
Yet... as look at what I can see and even imagine, I'm told not to 'waiver in unbelief' of the promises God has made to me. I think that means worrying, scheming, coming up with a Plan B in case I need it. How not to waiver?
* Be strengthened in my faith - by the Word
do what He has promised to me.
- Deliverance 2 Chron 20:17
- His constant presence 2 Chron 20:17
- To hold me up 2 Chron 20:20
- Peace and rest 2 Chron 20:29-30
- Showing off His power in my life for all to see Ps 77:14
- That His purpose will be accomplished Ps 138:8, Job 42:2
- He's doing good for me Jer 32:38-41
- An inheritance that can't be touched 1 Pet 1:4
- I'm shielded by His power 1 Pet 1:5, Is 54:17
- Everything I need 2 Pet 1:3
- Making me more like Christ 2 Pet 1:4
- I'll never be put to shame 1 Pet 2:6, Is 45:11
- He'll lead and guide me Ex 15:13, Is 42:16
- His constant help and care Ps 121:1-7
- You are faithful - Not one word of Your promises have failed!
- You are powerful - Nothing is impossible for You!
- You are wise - Everything You do is right and Your ways are just.
- You have all authority - All authorities and powers are in submission to You.
- You are good - Your love endures forever.
- You are holy - Who is like You? You are majestic in holiness!
Those truths strengthen my faith! God's Word is most definitely living and active and it always accomplishes what He intends it to do! Why do I deprive myself of how encouraging and strengthening and life-giving it is by not thinking about, praying it and declaring it all the time?
Thank You so much, Lord, for the hope and life and TRUTH in Your Word! It is how You are transforming the way I think and live. I praise You for all You've promised and for who You are!