Monday, September 28, 2009

Why Didn't I Think of That?

There's always more than one way to do something. Apparently creativity knows no bounds...



Is it just me or do those tires look disproportionate?




Now this we could have used in Africa!



No more losing those remotes!




Take that, computer repair store!





I'm sure the 'Bridge Out' sign is just out of the picture.



The new Crayola app






Two phobias in one!





Creative office space-saving
(I love that they made sure she had head room.)




No comment





A houseboat for any budget





Wouldn't this be fun? And comfortable!


And my favorite...

From the new 'Home Accent' line at a recycling bin near you!



There, I Fixed It
has provided our entertainment today here at 'Have A Cup.' Go there to see much, much
more of the same!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...