Monday, December 21, 2009

Find a comfy chair...


Hey there! I hope you're finishing up with everything there is to do so that you can sit down with a cup of coffee or cocoa, put your feet up and read a good story to your kids, watch a Christmas movie or just SIT! I love to do that in the evening with all the lights out except the Christmas tree.

Here are the links I'd recommend for some encouraging reading...

9 Words That Changed My Life -
I love this about our God.

The Christmas Bonus
Spontaneous, irrational affection.

Pretending We Have Boxes
It's pretty hard to keep sin from leaking.

I was going to do a list like this - still think it's a good idea!

Getting sassy with God.

Excellent from Beth on answered prayers for healing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...