Monday, July 20, 2009

A Couple of Lists

A few things I LOVE... (in no particular order)

  • Coffee hot and ready in the morning when I wake up (love my coffeemaker with a timer!)
  • Cool mornings in the summer when you can open windows
  • First-thing-in-the-morning time in the living room with my bible, pen and the One I'm getting to know and trust better - only because He is faithful
  • Starting a good book
  • Jeff's perspective
  • A text from my daughter telling me she's landed in the U.S. and had an incredible, but hard, trip to Africa
  • My memory foam mattress
  • Good friends over a long time or new friends that click right away
  • Purple hydrangea
  • The library
  • Driving down tree-lined streets
  • Raspberry Gateau at Papa Haydn's
  • My job with Adoption Ministry of YWAM - Ethiopia
  • Anticipating

And not so much...

  • My self in traffic
  • Piles of things to be filed
  • Cars that leak oil (ours)
  • Bees
  • Finding new doctors, dentists, hair stylists and vets
  • Thinking of what to make for dinner
  • Days over 90 degrees
  • Clutter
  • Dusty blinds
  • Spending money on brakes or insurance
  • Hurts you can't 'fix'
  • The smell of a retirement home
  • Unreconciled checkbook registers
  • Pens that leave blobs of ink on the page

That's all for now - but I could go on and on. You?

1 comment:

Nancy B. said...

minus the car leak, and the checkbook register (Rich does that) I am on board with the negatives! do you have a pet?? N.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...