Saturday, December 3, 2011

December links



Here are a few things I've loved on the internet at the start of this Christmas season...



@PaperZoneBlog


@MarthaStewart.com

@eighteen25



Brownie Bite Surprises
@Scissors&Spatulas


definition of maturity
Debt Free
@ThriftyDecorChick
I guess this is a pretty appropriate post for this season of shopping.  I love this family's story of attacking their debt with ferocity and the peace that results.  We love Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University - we've had the privilege of attending and of teaching several small groups.  It's made a HUGE difference in how we live.  Check it out if you haven't heard about it!


And last (but most certainly least) I have no idea why I thought this was so funny but I did:



.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...