Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My First Thanksgiving

by Hadley
age 3 months


I went to my Papa and Grammy’s for Thanksgiving, which is a day where everyone eats a lot of great food but no one shares any with the new girl.   We missed Aunt Mimi (who had to work) very much. 

The cousins made lots of sweets…



   

 I was passed from one person to the next and people kept holding their phones in the air in front of me.  It was pretty funny.




My Aunt Lulu brought her new puppy Tala, who almost got more attention than I did..


Almost.






There was some great football on TV (which I find very mesmerizing).


If I felt like being rocked, all I had to do was scrunch up my face like I was going to cry and my Papa held me in the same football hold he used on my mommy.  This also put me at a good angle to watch the game.


We cut down our Christmas tree too! 


At least that’s what I ‘ve been told… I don’t remember that part.



Now I am ready to celebrate Christmas…


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...