Monday, November 17, 2014

Thirty


30


Thirty years ago today on a rainy Saturday, a wonderful and improbable covenant was made. The story began many years before that (11 to be exact) ~ it's not one anyone is going to make a movie about but it's a story I love.  On that day in November God sealed up something He had been planning long ago - which just goes to show that you can't out-plan God.  His ways are always SO much better than ours!

Today I give thanks for a loving husband, a wonderful father and grandpa, one of the kindest men I know, full of integrity.  We aren't two peas in a pod - more like salty and sweet.  I love that we are better together.




1984-2014

Happy Anniversary my love!  Here's to the next 30!  (Let's ask our kids to roll us down to the beach and prop us up on a piece of driftwood for our 60th, ok?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...