Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Because I didn't even get an e-card out this year, I'm posting here to let you know how thankful I am to you, my blog readers.  I am a poor excuse for a blogger yet you have stuck with me.  A few of you have even left a comment or two - thank you!

I realize that if you stacked this blog up against most any other out there, it would be the Charlie Brown tree on the lot.  But you, by faithfully clicking on this link, have been the ones to wave your elbow-less arms and have turned it into a beautiful full green tree!  Let's all gather in a circle and sing "Loo loo loo loo loo..."




I may have gotten carried away with that analogy.

Around our house this week...













And a few of these...


We're looking forward to Amy's arrival later tonight and our candlelight service!

For Christmas Eve, Grandma and Grandpa come over, as well as all the cousins (two of them - see above) and we spend the afternoon eating fingerfoods, clam chowder and sourdough.  The girls will open one gift. 

How about you?  What are your traditions?

Whatever you do, enjoy these days together and give thanks for all we have. 

God's unfailing, pursuing love.
A peace that passes understanding.
Mercies that are new every single morning.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...