Thursday, May 17, 2012

Anticipation

So many things in the yard are getting ready to pop…



I love peonies.  I’m always stunned at how beautiful they are.




I thought we had lost our raspberry plants last year and was thankful for the TWO raspberries we harvested.  But they returned – and they’re blooming like mad!






I can’t wait for these to bloom again this year.  These flowers are spectacular!


So for now, there is lots of green in the garden.  But it’s so fun to look forward to lots of color in the next few weeks and through the summer.

I told you here about these hanging pots I got last year.  They start off looking pretty awful before the plants begin to fill out.  But with our warm weather they’re beginning to get fuller – I think they’ll be so pretty!  Soon you won’t be able to see the green plastic pots at all.


Be sure to read this post where I give a guided tour of the crop of weeds we were cultivating last year. 
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...