Thursday, May 3, 2012

Have you seen this?


Birth to 12 years in 2 min 45 sec
This man filmed his daughter every week from birth until she turned 12 years old.  This is exactly what it feels like when I look back on my girls' childhoods - seems like it went by in 2 min 45 sec.

For Those Of You Who Don’t Comment On Blogs
@chattingatthesky
I love this.
Because I love when people leave comments on this blog but find that I rarely do on other people’s blogs.  Isn’t Emily so nice?

What Your Pastor Wants You To Know
@LysaTerkeurst.com
I want to do better at supporting my pastor.
These are some great ideas that are TRUE!  I know from experience.

When Courtney Love Died
@ShaunGroves.com
Saying good-bye to a family pet. Funny.

When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Look for the Beauty
@wearethatfamily
It’s not always easy being a mom, is it?

Chuck Colson and the Conscience of a Hatchet-Man
@Christianity Today
I appreciated this man so much.  From ‘Born Again’ (read it if you haven’t) to his “Breakpoint’ radio messages, he was a humble and wise Christ-follower after God captured his heart.

And finally, two excellent articles on s.ex before marriage…
Why God Wants Us To Wait Until Marriage For Se.x
and
Why Wait?
Because IMHO, our culture is imploding over this issue and people’s lives are in tatters.  God never asks us to do something unless He knows it’s for our very best.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...