Monday, May 28, 2012

Some links on Memorial Day



Potting Bench How-To
@Better Homes & Gardens
I'm seeing so many things you can do with pallets.  I've been wanting a potting bench but not wanting to spend much of anything for it.  This might be my solution.  Does it look kind of rickety?


One Thing That Will Make Your Soul Explode
@Chatting At The Sky
Loved this post about fame and fortune.



Shucking Corn Like A Pro
I loved this man!  Do you think his wife is a blogger and asked her husband to star in this video for her blog?  I wonder if this also works if you grill the corn on the BBQ.  We often microwave corn on the cob in the summer so I can't wait to try it!



Operation Proper Exit
Did you see this on 60 Minutes last night?  I couldn't get through it without many tears and prayers for these men.  A very fitting Memorial Day post - for the living veterans.

Thank you to all those who have served our country,
including living veterans and their families.

We are so grateful.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...