Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer reads

I do love a good book suggestion, don’t you?  While you won’t always love the same books as me, you can do what I do and reserve them at your local library where it costs nothing to try out other people’s suggestions! 


I am reading the first book in Joel Rosenberg’s series and it, like his others, is one you don’t want to put down (unless the Olympics are on or you realize you actually have work to do).


I finished The Flight of Gemma Hardy by Margot Livesey.  It’s a good story but I wanted a different ending.  Don’t you hate that?



This one, So Brave, Young and Handsome by Leif Enger, was the second by this author.  I absolutely loved his first book – Peace Like A River – and this one didn’t quite live up to that for me but I enjoyed it.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...