Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Get An 'F'

There are rules in blog-land.  There is an expected code of conduct.  I'm not rude and I don't steal content.  But I am failing here lately at some of the very basics (gleaned from a Google search of successful blog tips). 
  1. Blog often.  Biggest area of failure.
  2. Write compelling headlines.  Oh dear. 
  3. Break news.  I'm sure I've never posted breaking news.
  4. Take polls and surveys.  Well, sometimes I've asked a question but no one answers.  I only take partial credit for this failure.
  5. Be interesting.   Easy for you to say, Ms. Blog Pro.  This area of improvement goes way beyond the keyboard. 
 I will try to do better.  I promise.


Thank you for putting up with me!

1 comment:

Renee said...

oh becky, when you feel like you're failing, just look at my blog. you will instantly feel much better i'm sure of it!!!
love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...