Friday, March 4, 2011

Dumping my brain

Brain dump: An unorganized pile of written information quickly put together in an e-mail or newsgroup message. This is also known as "TOI" (transfer of information).


Be sure to let me know if this is TMI.
  • I would really like to find a good, can't-put-it-down book to read when I finish 'Radical.'
  • My bible verse memorization needs to be stepped up a notch - I'm falling behind.  It's my fault for choosing four verses a month but now I'm on a schedule so I have to keep up in order to complete Romans 8 by the end of the year.  I can do this!
  • Going to see Beth Moore next weekend - I can't wait!
  • I want to make a magnolia wreath for the front porch.  I'll show you what I come up with.
  • I'm going to plant more peonies this weekend.  I think they're my favorite flower. 
  • My Jonah bible study group is gathering things to help a single mom get on her feet, have clothes to wear to a job interview and provide shoes for her son.  It's been an amazing thing to see my little group get behind this effort and we're all praying that our help is received as a direct gift from God who is pursuing her.
  • I want to be more consciously thankful for things like mobility, good eyes, ears that hear and hands that can work.
  • I am so inspired by this idea that I read on someone's blog (which of course I can't find) - it is to take one area/room of your house per day between now and Easter and fill at least one bag with stuff to get rid of.  (I know that this isn't motivating to many but for me, it sounds like SO MUCH FUN!  I love the feeling I get when I've purged a room of clutter.)  Now to get someone else I know to buy into it!  Because you do not want to get rid of something that someone you love might wantOr think he wants.  And I've learned the hard way that the minute I do, that item almost instantly becomes the very thing that would solve this problem/fill this need/work in this situation.  Always.
  • We recently did this in the garage (at least part way) and I actually like going out to the garage now.  So does my dearly loved one.  Proof that my way is best, right?
  • I am off sweets.  It's easier than I thought.
  • I am also trying to drink more water.  Anyone else struggle with forcing lots of water down their throat?
  • Isn't this a pretty bathroom?  I am often dreaming of changes around here. 
  • I did find a new chandelier on Craigslist a few weeks ago.. a PB original! 
    Now I'm hunting for shades - these are not cheap!

  • Wedding plans are in full gear.  What should I wear??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...