Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Those annoying people who start with the Christmas carols right after Halloween - yep, that's me!

I’ve always loved the first day in November.  Halloween is over and the Thanksgiving/Christmas season begins!   It was cold outside this morning.


Pandora has Michael Buble singing ‘Let It Snow’ into my earbuds.



I had an eggnog latte in a red Christmas cup at St*rbucks this morning.



I got to go shopping, eat out and talk over a few hundred things last weekend with my two BFFs…


But my biggest announcement is that I have officially been accepted to Pinterest.  Can you think of anything more exciting?  You can?


It feels kinda like getting a pass into that secret Club 33 at D*sneyland, only because they rejected me for so long  – although it could turn out to be nothing more than a huge flush of my time right down the internet drain.  We’ll see.  I’m not recruiting followers – I don’t really know what’s follow-worthy yet.  I’ll keep you posted though!  If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check it out here

Off to put up a few little white lights! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...