Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Best






Best Book I Read:  Peace Like A River

Best Practical Decision I Made:  I Can See Clearly Now

Best Guests:  Reelin’ In The Years

Best New Recipe:  Easy No-Knead Bread

Best Daily Habit:  Meditate

Best Family Outing: Getaway

Best Getaway with my husband: here

Best New & Stretching Adventure: Group

Best Fall Ever: A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

Best TV Series on Netflix:  Foyle’s War

Best New Favorite Podcast:  Timothy Keller

Best Topical Study:  Immanuel

Best New Toy:  It Took Me A While


Let's head into this new year together determined to live intentionally, full of His Spirit and completely dependent on His life in us.  There is a reason we are in the places we are - God's purpose for us in these days is our goal!

So teach us to number our days
that we may acquire a wise heart.  
Psalm 90:12


I'm linking up with Kristen at WeAreThatFamily.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...