Monday, July 8, 2013

In the year 2020…


Well, I’m up to 1995 in my family photo scanning (scanning all of our family photo prints into the computer, going back to 1984).  I started this lifelong venture little project in 2006 so I figure at the rate I’m going, I should be done by the year 2020!!  I only hope I can still see the scanner by then.


If you have taken all of your family photos with a digital camera, be very very grateful.  Have I already said that?




Oh. My. Goodness.  Was this not just the other day??

Going through all of these pictures, grainy and off-color as they may be, has actually been an incredibly fun thing to do!  It’s an emotional ride, as I’ve told you, but it’s also been delightful to remember so many special times in my girls’ lives.  Of course we didn’t take pictures of the temper-tantrums or the time-outs but those things fade into oblivion and you tend to think things like ‘We must have had the most adorable, sweet little girls in the world!’  Really, they were so darn cute!






I can remember this like it was yesterday!


So far, I’ve stopped myself from posting a lot of photos on Facebook because, honestly, I am appalled at my hairstyles down through the years and it wouldn’t be right to embarrass myself or anyone else for our awkward fashion freakiness. 

But I’m not promising anything.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...