Monday, November 2, 2009

For Your Browsing Pleasure...

In case you'd like a little help finding some good stuff to read on the world wide web, here are a few of my suggestions this week:



Smile Is Everywhere: Capturing all of the random smiles in the world!


20 Things I Learned in a Week Without My Computer: A challenge to unplug and plug in to life!


The Doubting Self: For the woman who walks silently into a crowded room and stands alone hoping that someone will notice her.


My Parents Were Awesome: I just found this site where readers submit pictures of their parents. It is awesome!

Comebacks: Who doesn't love a comeback story?

Gut Honest Look at Love: What will it offer me?

And also from Lysa... Ruined for Good: But God...


Delicious Baked Acorn Squash: Nobody takes photos of their cooking steps quite like The Pioneer Woman!

Give Thanks: Countdown calendar idea. Only 24 days until Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...