Monday, November 30, 2009

Lotsa Links


Bake at 350: Christmas cookies that look impossibly gorgeous. I WISH I had the time and whatever else it takes to create something so beautiful! I like this kiwi green.



Handmade Christmas Tags - These are made by a mother of five so I have no excuses. Love these! (Note the same green - is there a pattern here?)




Lights on Display - Click on any of the video years to see a pretty awesome show.





The Once Toxic Coffee Table - Would you have purchased this table at Goodwill?
You will not believe the 'after' picture.


Seeing Your Pastor in the Wild - I got a good chuckle out of this one, then I sent it to my pastor.


And two from a favorite blog writer of mine, Antique Mommy, because she says what so many of us feel:

The Red Sofa - Getting perspective on our 'stuff'

Big Things - Planning what goes under the tree this Christmas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...