The LORD is my strength and my shield.
My heart trusts in Him and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.
Today I'm thankful to God for:
- all of my girls home for the weekend - our nest is full again!
- being able to have everybody in the family over for Thanksgiving dinner
- my husband
- the start of the Christmas season (now I don't have to hide the fact that I'm listening to Christmas music)
- an awesome church that makes giving a priority and a pastor who God uses to speak to me
- precious friendships that span many years
- my job - I can't believe I get to be a part of something big God is doing in Ethiopia
- the auto-start timer on my coffee maker
- the book of Isaiah
- eyes that see, ears that hear, limbs that move!
- the real, living, accomplishing Word of God
How about you? What are you thankful for?