Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful for...


The LORD is my strength and my shield.
My heart trusts in Him and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.

Psalm 28:7



Today I'm thankful to God for:

  • all of my girls home for the weekend - our nest is full again!

  • being able to have everybody in the family over for Thanksgiving dinner


  • the start of the Christmas season (now I don't have to hide the fact that I'm listening to Christmas music)

  • an awesome church that makes giving a priority and a pastor who God uses to speak to me

  • precious friendships that span many years

  • my job - I can't believe I get to be a part of something big God is doing in Ethiopia

  • the auto-start timer on my coffee maker

  • the book of Isaiah

  • eyes that see, ears that hear, limbs that move!

  • the real, living, accomplishing Word of God



    How about you? What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

dtbrents said...

I enjoyed your list of what you are thankful for. I like your blog. I will be back to visit. Doylene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...